Search This Blog

Friday, 22 February 2013

LE'BESTFRIENDS

HEYY...its me back on the blog 
yeahh sorry fr long time not update my
blog....kind of too busy with school,life and many other stuff


and yeah...I started to use english on my blog..
any problems with that? Its not that I'm showing off
but I just practising my english through typing..
and yeahh I may get wrong on grammar and u feel free
to correct me instead of insulting me. ok?



Ok saw the title already right...
yeahh this post is abt my bestfriends and 
so beloved gang that I ever have in my life
lol...sound too much hha


Yeah theres 3 of them...at first it was 2 but now 
already 3...of them. 
no matter what happen I never really 
wanna lose them u know...


Ok here we go the first one is TUNISHAH JAYAPRAKAS.
Shes 16 on this 08th of August
shes nice,annoying,beautiful,friendly,
sporting,easy-going,straightforward person,
love cursing,but stil shes the best.


She can be good and bad ....
depend on her mood.
sometimes she just too nicee...
sometimes she just too irritating...
she can be the bitch that u never expect..
but dnt underestimate her...
despite her bad side...
that is her u've got to understand
that she cant be like what u want


she is she....
Nishah fr short....
she always said that shes not pretty,gorgeous
like the other girls....
but Nishah if ur reading this trust me
hold my word...
Even ur not like the others
but stil u have ur own personality and beauty


people may be gorgeous and beautiful than u...
but its no use I say if just depends on ur beauty....
becoz ur attitude is number1
so dont worry ok

sometimes when she being kind to people
some of them love to take advantage on her.....
but I know shes not that stupid...
and yeah shes the ever kindest girl when it comes
to love I ever met. so thats it fr her! NISHAH
UR ONE OF MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS....

The one with spectacles is her....shes beautiful  u know....


Second is NURSABIRAH BINTI SOBRI.
Shes 16 on this 08th of October...
shes funny,artistic,love anime,
honest person,cute(hate to admit it ahaha)
beautiful,annoying sometimes,
kind,full of self-confidence.


She can be good and bad.
sometimes she can be quiet 
sometimes she can be funny
sometimes she can be talkative
yeahh shes one of unique friends that I ever met..


Saby fr short....
not like other girls...
she dnt get crush with real boy..
shes a fan of anime
so she had a crush a lot at the anime chracter
lol...is it saby?
xD....she really experts on drawing...
yeahh one thing that I respect is her courage and braverity...


I hope one day will arrive 
when u invited me to ur wedding day...
and I'll be happy seeing u in love with human...nt anime
chracter...lol...


well shes the funny person in the gang...
so i guess thats all about it...
I wanna add some more but 
nevermind....it may sounds creepy to you..HAHA

The one make PEACE is saby...
do you think shes cute? haha she is cute...u better say yes...otherwise she'll kill you


    The third one is MOHD NASRUL MASRI.
He will be 16 on this 23rd of July....
He is bitchy,love to laugh,creepy,nice,kind
psycho,funny,sometimes annoyed...


sometimes hes normal
sometimes not...
sometimes he love to talks about nonsense....
sometimes he can be so annoyed becoz he told 
me tha his hormone is not stable.


but he also nice,handsome,kind
friendly,curious,creepy and 
helps people....

NAS fr short....
sometimes I feel sorry fr him
bcoz he rarely been out of home....
so he kind of what we call that 
'too excited' when see
something that he never see but 
 all this time the thing is already exist long ago...



But dnt worry I'll try my best to
be a good friend to you...
In Shaa Allah kau akan kekal sahabat aku....


the one open his mouth is nas. he nice actually but kind of creepy...sometimes
i feel like kicking him on the butt..haha joke.

So there are the important people in my life....
I just love them so much..guys trust me NO MATTER HOW WE
FIGHT,HAVE PROBLEMS OR WHATEVER IT IS...
DNT EVER PUT OUR FRIENDSHIP ON LINE....THANKS
FR BEING MY FRIENDS.....I REALLY APPRECIATE IT....
HOPE U GUYS ALWAYS BE MY FRIEND.



p/s:GUYS THIS IS NOT MY WAY OF TRYING TO PRAISE UE BUT
I JUST SAY WHAT I THOUGHT ABT U GUYS....SINCERE FROM MY HEART...
THANK YOU....<3



1 comment:

  1. SAYA BUKAN BESTFRIEND KAU ?! NAMAU KAWAN *cedih*

    ReplyDelete