Search This Blog

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Awesome New Family(4MAWAR): Our Last Moment Together? :")


Assalamualaikum,Heyy its me back on the blog.
I just finish my exam last week. And I'm not fully relieved.
And today I got a G....-,-sedihhh dohh....
but nevermind I expect it already....
And lets get back to topic.


Yeahh today I'm gonna talk about
my new family at school.....
I know maybe its kind of late to story about..
but nevermind...I dont care...


I've been in this class nearly 5 months......
at first I'm so dissapointed
to be in this class....
its not that I hate it or what...
but I cant take those killer subjects....


so my journey begins early in January...
at first kind of okay but day by day...
I'm gettig tired and feel like giving up so much...
yeahh
and now I feel it too...


But what makes me always stay and strong
is supports from them .....ofcoz my fmily too..
now after nearly 5 months with them
I started to like them as a friends and family
at school....


Now after holiday theres a rearrangment
for class streaming....
To be honest I'm hoping for teratai but
I think I'll just stay I think so...
because its already half semester....


Guys I'm sorry for everything.....
if I ever rude,hurt feelings or raise up my voice
on you guys...
I'm really hoping all of us to stay...but it looks like .....
:'/


Now today we had some pictures on days before holiday...
I hope this is not the last moment with u guys....
I mean the whole class...

4MAWAR 2013.....
SEMOGA IKATAN KITA AKAN SENTIASA KEKAL.














Kee,Nadia,Syasya...

My gay friend-Taufeeq Masri*joke

haha muka tu bhaa Syasya and Suhaila

Farrah and Neeyta -semangat cek kertas...

Farrah..

Shima-serius menyusun kertas

Girls-signing their autograph for Teachers Day Present

Me and Nizam...haha

Me,Taufeeq,Nizam.

semua muka spoill....haha

haha nadia n wano...

Rizaldi,Nazrul,Rahman and Fadhil...ceh covr kunun bha..

ap yg drg bncg pun ak ndtau...-Syahirah,Syasya

semangat kena gambar-nadia n wano

wano dengan sepenuh hati cover muka tunishah

nduu bhaaa Ketua Kelas bah ni yg sdg lapar...

The boys....

HAHHAHA! no komen!

promote revive-nazrul n nasyir.

my very niceee gay friend-me and Taufeeq

Kee -seksi siot...

me..

Taufeeq...

Taufeeq No...

Sabirah,Nasrul,Nadia -they playing truth or dare...

Taufeeq-HAHAH

budak sembooiii malu2...-Fadhil

org menikah...hahah-Solehan dgn kee.

Kee bercerita....

hahhaa ni pun scene bersalam jua///




during BM.....preparing for ULBS n reading cerpen...

Taufeeq,Nasyir.

A new bestfriend of mine. -Kee

A bestfriend of mine-Nasrul

Taufeeq,Nizam.

Haahha ME.

Nadia and Syasya....both nicee..



Taufeeq and Rizaldi-muka2 terrer maths tu rizaldi

Illyas...

org bersalam haha-solehan tekun cek kertas...mau tambah markah kaly

Nice girllllhahah kununlah-Tunishah

wano n daniella-haha wano malu2 kunun

Rahman ,Nizam, Me-sibuk bercerita

tin labha diconteng...-daniella

org yg tengah mau settle problem...hahaha-kee n daniella.

nda nampak kan? hahah matahari bah tu..

semua dgn pose masing2-Taufeeq,Fadhil,Illyas

Karya Nizamhahhaa

daniella mengamuk sb nizam lukis bnda nie....sia2 kena pukul

dua2 sott.....-nizam and taufeeq

hhaa memperkenalkan budak paling pandai-Taufeeq n nizam


1 comment: