Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 January 2014

Tunishah Jayaprakas Goodbye :')

Hey this is me again.
This time I'm gonna talk about my besties
Tunishah Jayaprakas
a precious person in my life. 


I got to know her since last year. 
that time was on the early of 2013...
At first I dont really kind of close with her.
Yalah first impression mah...
ahaha


and then we become quite close lah...
we rest together. and that time theres also a new student
which is my bestfriend also now..
so...we had a good time



but we actually fought a lot last year
yeahhh bcause of my ego sometimes...
because of her attitude sometimes
but until this year we've getting better.


And during one the earlier 2013 
she was supposed to move to KL
but she didnt...
I think I was too happy but the fact
that shes moving is true.



She will be studying in KL next year.
now she already in KL...

Shes a great person.
She is like a friend 
that will make u feel ease in heart
but give u a pain in the neck
at same time.


Well shes a rough girl but dont mean
she is lesbo or what..
but she kind of like the boy style.
but the fact is she still a normal girl with feelings like 
other girls out there.


Maybe people hate her attitude that always curse 
but thats her rite?
at least shes not fake.
If you got to know her better and understand herself
fr sure u will make a great friendship with her.


She is an amazing , great and nice girl.
if you know her...

We shared our laugh,cry,happy,dissapointed moment 
together....she always be there
and I will always be there.


My dear best friend Nishah.
Listen to me

no matter what happens or who ever
that will come into ur life after this
dont ever let them make u miserable.
dont ever give a damn abouth those 
who hates you.


You always said that you're not beautiful like
the others, But be confident i urself.
Beauty of a person does not depends on the outside 
but its all about ur natural beauty and ur sincere heart.



Just ignore those bitches that try
to ruin your life.
YOU ALREADY AMAZING 
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.


SO GO AHEAD AND KEEP 
MOVING ON IN YOUR LIFE
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
AND WE ALL WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER
ALL THE MEMORIES WE SHARED TOGETHER.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT AND WONDERFUL
FRIEND> I M GONNA MISS YOU GIRL.








P/S: Take care nishah. Always inform me anything. Dont ever keep ur problem alone.
I'll always be there fr you to listen. FIGHT FR SPM 2014.




CHEERISH THIS MOMENT TOGETHER
1NOVEMBER 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment